- Lecture on Accelerator Physics (Monday, 9:50am, Prof. O. Boine-Frankenheim)
- Lecture on Applied Superconductivity (Tuesday, 05:10pm, Dr.-Ing U. Niedermayer)
- Lecture on Plasma Physics (Monday, 9:50am, Prof. O. Boine-Frankenheim)
- Lecture on Numerical Methods of Accelerator Physics (Friday, 01:30pm, Dr. A. Oeftiger)
Topics for theses in electrical engineering and physics
Bachelor's or Master's thesis topics:
- (opens in new tab) Machine Learning for Laser Pulse Shaping
- (opens in new tab) Automatization of the Multi-Turn Injection into the SIS18 Synchrotron with Reinforcement Learning
- (opens in new tab) Simulation of non-neutral plasmas in the PUMA trap
Please contact us personally for further topics!
Topics for PhD dissertations in Electrical Engineering or Physics
Please contact us personally, if you are interested in doing your PhD in our research group.